Are you looking for a great place to spend your hard-earned savings? Are you looking for a cheap place where you can shop all you want? Then this list is absolutely the one for you. Shopping in Toronto is totally PHAT and wonderful especially if you have lots of time to stroll around. From Chinatown to shopping malls we will check them out.
The Hudson’s Bay Company
– They have thousands of store chains across Toronto. The largest is right across the Toronto Eaton Centre. This shopping store has everything, from clothes, household items – and did I say everything? They also have a nice place where you can have lunch.
– Toronto has the second largest Chinatown in North America. You can find here great bargains from jewelries, dresses and exotic trinkets. There are also dozens of Chinese restaurants here in case you got hungry.
– Just beside the Chinatown, this is a break from high rise department stores and you can find great deals here. They have used clothing, furniture, and retro shops. They also have great cafes here.
St Lawrence Market
– A great food shopping center where you can choose over 50 varieties of food items here. On the second floor you can also find their gallery.
– Yorkville is an odd place among the high-rise shopping malls here in Toronto. This pretty Victorian architecture shops here has dozens of boutiques, art galleries and restaurants. Bloor, on the other hand, is adjacent to Yorkville and features large shopping stores like Prada, Gucci and Hermes.