“How being confident attracts the right kind of relationship”
Here’s the scenario: You’ve been dating around for the past year now, thinking you’ve met someone who’s “different from the rest,” but having it end the same way it always has. You talk for a while, go out for a few dinners, and maybe even become intimate. Right when you get your hopes up and convince yourself that this person is right for you, something happens. It just doesn’t work out, and you might be left thinking “is it me?” “am I not good enough?” which isn’t the case at all. This is 2015 and dating isn’t easy, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that the key to actually attracting the right kind of relationship is a lot easier than you may think. You’ve probably heard the saying “confidence is key” and it’s true, especially when it comes to entering a relationship and meeting new people. When you believe in the boss that you are, things start to change. Here are 5 tips on how being your confident and independent self will lead you to better people.
- Being confident is a turn on: It’s a known fact that both men and woman are intrigued by a confident and independent individual. Someone who knows how to hold their own and isn’t afraid to make the first move. By radiating confidence, putting on a smile, and accepting the person you are, you will draw the right kind of people into your life.
- Being confident leaves you in control: You will never feel at a disadvantage or demeaned in a relationship when you are confident in yourself. By being confident and not being afraid to speak your mind or speak up when someone isn’t treating you right, you will always be in control of the outcome.
- Dress like a boss, feel like a boss: “Look good, feel good” it’s that simple. By physically presenting yourself in the best way you know how, you’ll always feel fly.
- Focus on you: Set goals for yourself and keep your standards high, don’t feel like you need to settle just because you haven’t got what you wanted yet. Focus on bettering yourself and appreciating you, the right kind of person is going to be so attracted to exactly who YOU are.
- Don’t try too hard: Anything that’s forced or rushed will never feel right. As cliché as it is, when you stop looking so hard for someone it will come to you in the best way possible. Besides, there’s more to life than being in a relationship…live your life happily with yourself and the right person will gravitate towards your happiness.
BE A BOSS.