5 of the Hottest Events in Toronto This Month:
Natalie Pereira | June 3, 2016
- Ever After: June 3-5 – This festival started up last year, and has now grown to be one of the biggest EDM festivals in Ontario. With massive headliners like Skrillex, Adventure Club and Zedd, a waterpark on festival grounds AND a variety of rides; Ever After did an incredible job of covering all aspects to make the weekend perfect. Be sure to grab last minute tickets for this weekend (or one day passes), and make it out to Kitchener for this unforgettable event!
- Mac and Cheese Festival: June 3-5 – If you’re not a big fan of EDM music, fear not; the Mac and Cheese Festival will be your go-to spot this weekend. Located at Ontario Place, this festival is a foodie’s dream, complete with food trucks (they offer more than this cheesy pasta), an artisanal market, and a cooking stage! Go with a group of friends and enjoy some craft brew from the local vendors, and relax while watching the talent at the Entertainment Stage. Best part about this event…admission is free!
- Bestival: June 11-12 – One of the events that I’m most looking forward to this month; Bestival originated in the UK and made it’s way over to Toronto for the first time last year. Not only does it boast an incredible lineup of DJ’s and artists, but headliners The Cure, and Tame Impala will finish off each night. Be sure to check out the Bollywood Stage and it’s incredible production, and the inflatable church where you might even witness a couple get married❤️
- Taco Fest Toronto: June 17-19 – Here’s the perfect excuse to try something different than your usual Chipotle order; check out the Taco Fest located at 99 Sudbury Street. Enjoy live music from a Mariachi Band while munching on Toronto’s best nachos tacos, and sippin’ on sangria. Tickets are $9.95 online, which allows you to stay during the day for as long as you want, giving you ample time to fill you stomach with as much Mexican food as your heart desires.
- DJ Snoopadelic at Cabana Pool Bar: June 18 – The legendary Snoop Dogg aka Snoop Lion aka DJ Snoopadelic is making his return to Toronto for a set at Cabana. Doors open at 12pm, giving you the perfect excuse to get day drunk and rap to all of Snoop’s classics while soaking up some sun. Grab your tickets online before the event sells out, cause Cabana will be bumping that day.